OmanInternational SOS opened its office in Muscat in 2014 to support the oil and gas industry, corporate clients and individual members in the region. We offer a variety of corporate membership programmes with full medical, security and travel advice, emergency help, and evacuation services. Our regional assistance centre in Dubai provides operational and logistics support to members in the Sultanate of Oman.
International SOS specialises in providing medical services in the Middle East. We offer:
- Medical Staffing: medical staff including doctors, nurses, medics, and occupational and public health experts
- Procurement: arranging the provision of medical equipment, pharmaceuticals, and medical consumables
- Training: medical training to doctors, medics, as well as non-medical personnel
- Consulting: corporate health, occupational health, and public health consulting to develop and manage international health programmes
- Occupational health: programmes to help examine and minimise risk in the workplace