International SOS is established in Spain to provide actionable insight, advice and assistance to Spanish and Portuguese organisations in order to protect their workforces both domestically and internationally. We are proud to serve clients and employees, which include energy, mining and large-scale construction companies, multinational corporations, banks and financial institutions and insurance companies.
Our services include:
- 24-hour medical and security assistance : preventative information, recommendations and support in case of emergency
- Health and security training and e-learning
- Digital risk mitigation solutions including Tracker, our communication and localisation tool
- Medical and security consulting: site survey, risk analysis, policies, health plans
- Medical Services : International SOS Clinics, Access to healthcare in remote sites, medical staffing on sites, medical supplies
- Occupational Health, Wellness, Medical Checks programmes.
Our fully equipped Assistance Centre has state-of-the-art systems to ensure we deliver the highest levels of personalised service and care in Spanish, French, English, Arabic and Portuguese. Our doctors have been trained in emergency medicine in Spain, France and Switzerland. They regularly contribute to continuous improvement and inspection programmes for International SOS across the world.
We are also happy to offer tailor-made products and services, designed to meet the specific needs of governmental or education institutions. Customers include 50% of the Ibex35 stock index, as well as medium and small size companies.
Madrid Assistance Centre
Paseo de la Castellana, 139
28046Office Hours: Open 24 hours
We are pleased to announce that International SOS Assistance Centres are ISO 9001:2008 certified. This certification is an international standard that recognises commitment to high quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
Offices, Clinics, Assistance Centres & Regional Security Centres*
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United States
- Hong Kong (China, SAR)
- South Korea
- Taiwan (China)
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom