If you need Emergency Assistance while you are in Mozambique, please call the Johannesburg Assistance Centre on +27 (0) 11 541 1300
Our offices in Mozambique are located in Maputo and are part of an extensive International SOS network across Africa. We are dedicated to providing expert personalised service for corporations in Mozambique.
We serve companies in Mozambique who want to look after the health and safety of their employees. Our clients span a range of sectors including energy, mining, large-scale construction, banking, financial services, government and public sector institutions.
We provide remote site services to corporations including:
- Emergency assistance services in remote areas
- Full-scale health programmes design and management on site
- Site surveys and consultancy services
- Medical equipment and supplies services
- Medical staffing and training (locally and internationally sourced professionals)
- Occupational Health programmes, health check-ups, vaccination programmes
- First-aid kits and first-aid training
- TeleConsultation services
Through our extensive network in Mozambique, members are able to benefit from an immediate connection to our worldwide infrastructure and resources, comprising logistics coordinators, doctors and security professionals, as well as over 103,000 accredited service providers including hospitals, physicians, ambulances and aviation resources. Members have the assurance that their employees and family members will receive the best medical care available from experienced medical staff, through the support of the Johannesburg and Paris Assistance Centres.
We also coordinate global medical, health and security services for mobile workforce and international assignees requiring assistance and support outside of Mozambique, with the help of our Johannesburg Assistance Centre.
For full details of our services, please contact us.
Offices, Clinics, Assistance Centres & Regional Security Centres*
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Africa
- Hong Kong (China, SAR)
- South Korea
- Taiwan (China)
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom