If you need Emergency Assistance while you are in Saudi Arabia, please call the Dubai Assistance Centre on +971 4 601 8777
International SOS has a strong presence in Saudi Arabia, with one office located in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia and an Assistance Centre in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The strategic location of the Saudi Arabia office provides the ability to assist clients as they grow their international operations throughout the Middle East Region. The Dubai Assistance Centre offers invaluable regional expertise and capabilities to all members and clients living in or visiting the region.
Our comprehensive range of services in Saudi Arabia include:
- Medical assistance
- Emergency medical evacuations
- Security advice and assistance
- Online risk management services such as Tracker and client-company risk portals
- Medical consulting to corporate and industrial clients
- Occupational Health services (including fit for work programmes, emergency medical training courses, vaccination programmes, Occupational Health consulting and Occupational Health staffing)
- Pandemic preparedness planning
- Primary health care
- OGUK certificate, ARAMCO medical certificate, screening on site
- Pre-employment for onshore & offshore sites
- Food handler
- Laboratory services, included PCR
We provide services to clients from a range of industries including energy, mining and large-scale construction, aviation and maritime, banking and financial services, government and the public sector and non-governmental organisations, as well as individuals.
Please contact us to learn more about International SOS services.
Offices, Clinics, Assistance Centres & Regional Security Centres*
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Equatorial Guinea
- South Africa
- Hong Kong (China, SAR)
- South Korea
- Taiwan (China)
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom