If you need Emergency Assistance while you are in New Zealand, please call our Sydney Assistance Centre on +61 2 9372 2468
International SOS is the world’s leading provider of medical assistance, international healthcare and security services to New Zealand clients.
For over 30 years, millions of people put their trust in us to help them during their stay abroad. We work with businesses, governments, NGOs, education institutions.
We provide services to:
- Corporations who depend on us for 24-hour global protection of their employees and dependants. We offer a full range of medical, security and online services through actionable insights
- Energy, mining and infrastructure companies and government organisations that operate in remote areas or developing countries and need access to international standards of primary healthcare and emergency medical services
- Banking, credit card companies that want to incorporate our assistance services as a value-added feature in their products
- Schools and universities who want to provide peace of mind to parents, students, faculty, and staff worldwide. The scholastic programme offers overseas assistance, crisis management support and evacuation coverage for medical and political emergencies, as well as online workforce management tools. This programme is usually managed and implemented on campus by the offices of risk management and international education.
For companies who are unfamiliar with accessing medical care in New Zealand, we can manage the costs of hospitalisation and take care of your mobile workforce during their stay here.
Our 24-hour Assistance Centre in Sydney coordinates assistance services in New Zealand and the Pacific. Employees can call from anywhere in the world to speak with our coordinators for advice, information and translation assistance with over 90 languages and dialects.
For full details of all our services, please call or email us.
Offices, Clinics, Assistance Centres & Regional Security Centres*
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Africa
- Hong Kong (China, SAR)
- South Korea
- Taiwan (China)
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom