International SOS is the world’s leading provider of medical assistance, international healthcare and security services to Canadian clients.
For medical or security assistance please contact our Philadelphia Assistance Centre on +1 215 942 8226.
For over 30 years, millions of people put their trust in us to help them while they are abroad. We work with businesses, governments, NGOs, academic institutions, and currently provide key services to the majority of the Fortune 500 companies. We provide services to:
- Corporations who depend on us for 24-hour global protection of their employees and dependents. We offer a full range of medical, security and online services through actionable insights.
- Energy, mining, and infrastructure companies and government organisations that operate in remote areas or developing countries and need access to international standards of primary healthcare and emergency medical services
- Banking, credit card companies that want to incorporate our assistance services as a value-added feature in their products
- Colleges and universities who want to provide peace of mind to parents, students, faculty, and staff worldwide. The Scholastic programme offers overseas assistance, crisis management support and evacuation coverage for medical and political emergencies, as well as online workforce management tools. This program is usually managed and implemented on campus by the offices of risk management and international education.
For companies who are unfamiliar with accessing medical care in the United States, we can manage the costs of hospitalisation and take care of your international workers and employees during their stay here. We can negotiate treatment rates on your behalf and take care of the claims management process.
International SOS Insights & Services are also available on an individual basis to anyone including vacationers or students visiting friends and relatives overseas – anyone who needs a trusted friend to call in case of an emergency.
Our 24-hour Assistance Centre in Philadelphia coordinates assistance services in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean.
Members can call from anywhere in the world to speak with our coordinators for advice, information, and translation assistance with over 90 languages and dialects.
Like many International SOS Assistance Centres, Philadelphia has a dedicated group of Japanese staff for our Japanese clients and members. They liaise with our Tokyo Assistance Centre to facilitate services throughout the Americas.
For full details of all our Assistance Centre services, please call our Vancouver office.
Find out more about why large industrial projects in Canada select International SOS for its scalable solutions and its award winning Occupational Injury / Illness Case Management (OIICM) programs.
International SOS offers a full range of services to meet the needs of the project at every phase. With the recent acquisition of Canadian Industrial Paramedics Ltd. (CIP), International SOS has strengthened its position as a premier provider, unique in its ability to offer a comprehensive suite of services from onsite clinics, EMS, fire & rescue, safety, and training services.
Based out of Edmonton and Vancouver, we provide a full range of services to businesses across Canada.
We provide emergency assistance services and remote site medical services to industrial projects in Canada and abroad. Services range from:
- Medical and logistical support
- Site Surveys
- Development and management of medical facilities
- Medical Audits
- Selection, training and placement of medical staff
- Specialised First-aid training
- Occupational Health Assessments
- Procurement of medical equipment, supplies and medications
- Emergency / Disaster planning
For full details of all our emergency assistance services in Canada, please call or email our Edmonton office.
Offices, Clinics, Assistance Centres & Regional Security Centres*
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Equatorial Guinea
- South Africa
- Hong Kong (China, SAR)
- South Korea
- Taiwan (China)
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom