For health or security advice or assistance, please call our 24/7 Assistance Centre at +65 6338 7800.
We are in the business of workforce resilience and saving lives, protecting your domestic employees, travellers and international assignees from health and security threats of today and tomorrow. Wherever you are, we deliver customised health, security risk management and wellbeing solutions to fuel your growth and productivity. By partnering with us, organisations can fulfil their Duty of Care responsibilities, while empowering business resilience, continuity and sustainability.
Established in 1985, the Singapore office is one of International SOS’ two headquarters. We recently won the Peak’s Tech Laureates’ Human Capital Management award for our outstanding client support, leveraging on our innovative digital solutions.
Our unparalleled services for clients across all industries include:
- Evacuation and repatriation services which are ISO certified. Since the onset of COVID-19, we have transported over 1,900 passengers and patients through air ambulance, chartered aircraft and scheduled commercial flights. Find out how we overcome the complexities through 35 years of experience. Visit our dedicated page for more information on how we can support you with an evacuation.
- 24/7 access to the latest health and security information and advice for you and your employees, through our Assistance App, 27 Assistance Centres and other innovative digital platforms
- Senior health and/or security experts providing strategic counsel for your organisation’s threats, global plans & procedures
- Medical staffing for remote sites, and primary care clinic setup and operation
For more case studies of how we supported employees and organisations during routine situations and critical incidents, click here.
SINGAPORE ASSISTANCE CENTRE
8 Changi Business Park Ave 1
#09-51, ESR BizPark @ Changi
486018Office Hours: Open 24 hours
All International SOS Assistance Centres are ISO 9001:2015 certified - an international standard that recognises commitment to high quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
Regional Security Centres
Offices, Clinics, Assistance Centres & Regional Security Centres*
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Africa
- Hong Kong (China, SAR)
- South Korea
- Taiwan (China)
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom