IraqSince 2011, International SOS operations in Iraq and Iraqi Kurdistan have continued to expand in direct support of an increasing presence of energy and infrastructure companies.
Current operations in Iraq and Iraqi Kurdistan include:
- Four international-standard clinics in Basra and Erbil including a dedicated Occupational Health clinic in Basra developed for Iraqi nationals
- Two branch offices Basra and Erbil
- An air ambulance on standby in Dubai for evacuations
- More than 60 client remote site clinics, run and managed by International SOS
- 500+ local healthcare, medical and logistics partners