If you need Emergency Assistance while you are in Iraq, please call the Dubai Assistance Centre on +971 4 601 8777.
Since 2011, International SOS operations in Iraq and Iraqi Kurdistan have continued to expand in direct support of an increasing presence of energy and infrastructure companies.
Current operations in Iraq and Iraqi Kurdistan include:
- Four international-standard clinics in Basra and Erbil including a dedicated Occupational Health clinic in Basra developed for Iraqi nationals
- Two branch offices Basra and Erbil
- An air ambulance on standby in Dubai for evacuations
- More than 60 client remote site clinics, run and managed by International SOS
- 500+ local healthcare, medical and logistics partners
Please note that the International SOS Basra Clinic at Iraq Energy City has been relocated within the complex and is clearly marked and easily accessible for clinic subscribers.