If you need Emergency Assistance while you are in Myanmar, please call our Bangkok Assistance Centre on +66 2 205 7777
We started to operate in Myanmar in 1987 and opened our first clinic and office in Yangon in 1995. Both are located at the Inya Lake Hotel, a 15-minute drive from the airport and close to the business and residential districts.
We offer a full range of expertise and personalised services for corporations and for individuals.
Our services include:
- Medical assistance
- Security assistance
- Travel assistance
- Remote site medical services
Our clinic and its international and national medical staff deliver full out-patient and emergency services to our corporate members, Myanmar residents and visitors, including:
- 24/7 emergency care within our fully equipped emergency ward
- General Practitioner consultation
- Child & family health care programme
- Specialists Consultation (Paediatrician, Dermatologist, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Radiologist, Chest Physician)
- In-house diagnosis services including laboratory and X-ray facilities
- Vaccination services
- Certified health check and fit-for-work screening
- Immigration health check services for Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea
- Pharmacy services
- Ambulance services
We deliver our services in English, French, Japanese, Spanish, German, Bahasa Melayu and Myanmar languages.
Through our Assistance network you can have access to more than 100 medical providers across Myanmar, including the main tourist regions of Mandalay, Bagan, Taunggyi and Inle Lake.
For full details of all our services, please call or email us.