The clinic at N’Djamena is the first medical facility to offer an international standard of medical services to an increasing number of expatriates living in the area.
Our clinic provides comprehensive family-centered care and emergency medical assistance on a 24-hour basis, 365 days a year.
The clinic is staffed by an expatriate doctor and it contains an emergency room, on-site laboratory and observation room.
We offer general practice medicine, basic pediatric and obstetric care, vaccinations, travel health advice and first aid training.
Highly-trained medical teams are on standby at all times, giving you peace of mind and access to the best possible care. Our services include:
- 24-hour emergency care, including stabilization and resuscitation prior to medical evacuation or national referrals, and the delivery of emergency drugs
- 24-hour emergency medical evacuation and repatriation
- On call expatriate doctor
- Standard X-ray and laboratory equipments
- Occupational health services
- Ground ambulance transfer (for registered clinic members)
Where necessary, our multilingual staff have 24/7 access to the International SOS network of alarm centers, clinics and correspondents.
For full details of all our services, please call or email us.