International SOS has a strong presence in the United Arab Emirates, with two offices located in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and an assistance centre in Dubai.
Our Dubai office is the regional headquarters for the EEMEA region, incorporating East Europe, Russia, the Caspian Region, Central Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. The strategic location of the UAE provides the ability to assist clients as they grow their international operations throughout the Middle East, Africa and the Caspian Regions. The Dubai assistance centre offers invaluable regional expertise and capabilities to all members and clients living in or visiting the region.
Our comprehensive range of services in the United Arab Emirates include:
- Medical and travel assistance
- Emergency medical evacuations
- Travel security advice and assistance
- Online travel risk management services such as corporate traveller tracking and client-company travel risk portals
- Global medical services (including remote site medical and clinical services)
- Medical consulting to corporate and industrial clients
- Occupational health services (including fit for work programmes, emergency medical training courses, vaccination programmes, occupational health consulting and occupational health staffing)
- Pandemic preparedness planning
We provide services to clients from a range of industries including energy, mining and large-scale construction, aviation and maritime, banking and financial services, government and the public sector and non-governmental organisations, as well as personal travellers.
Please contact us to learn more about International SOS services.
Click here for directions to Dubai Assistance Centre.