Saudi ArabiaInternational SOS has a strong presence in Saudi Arabia, with one office located in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia and an assistance centre in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The strategic location of the Saudi Arabia office provides the ability to assist clients as they grow their international operations throughout the Middle East Region. The Dubai assistance centre offers invaluable regional expertise and capabilities to all members and clients living in or visiting the region. Our comprehensive range of services in Saudi Arabia include:
- Medical and travel assistance
- Emergency medical evacuations
- Travel security advice and assistance
- Online travel risk management services such as corporate traveller tracking and client-company travel risk portals
- Medical consulting to corporate and industrial clients
- Occupational health services (including fit for work programmes, emergency medical training courses, vaccination programmes, occupational health consulting and occupational health staffing)
- Pandemic preparedness planning
Please contact us to learn more about International SOS services.
Click here for directions to Dubai Assistance Centre.