For medical or security advice or assistance, please call our Assistance Centre at +65 6338 7800.
We are in the business of saving lives, protecting your global workforce from health and security threats. Wherever you are, we deliver customised health, security risk management and wellbeing solutions to fuel your growth and productivity. In the event of extreme weather, an epidemic, a security threat or a personal medical emergency, we provide immediate advice and assistance.
Established in 1985, the Singapore office is one of International SOS’ two headquarters.
Business travellers and assignees of Singapore companies and foreign multi-national corporations enjoy a peace of mind knowing that we are one call away, wherever and whenever they are. Our round-the-clock resources include:
- 24/7 assessment, advice and assistance before and during your travels
- Multi-lingual expert-led team from medical, security, operations and customer service
- Global network access to over 81,000 accredited providers: hospitals, clinics, medical specialists, hotels, transportation, interpreter services etc.
- Medical staffing for remote sites
- Primary care clinics: Setup and operation
- ISO certified Assistance Centre and medical transportation evaluation standards for both scheduled and air ambulance transportation
- Extensive experience in managing complex cases including neonatal, obstetric, infectious diseases and artificial hearts.
- Repatriation of mortal remains
For more information on our medical evacuation services using air ambulances and commercial airlines, click here to find out more.
The Singapore Assistance Centre has been actively engaged in providing medical and security assistance, crisis management services and emergency evacuations during numerous high-profile crises, including the Lombok earthquake, Kerala floods, Nepal earthquake, student protests in Bangladesh, Bali bomb blasts, the SARS outbreak, the tsunami in Phuket and Jakarta hotel bombings.