SingaporeAs the first medical assistance company in Singapore, we serve Singaporean and foreign multi-national corporations across a whole range of industry sectors, supporting their employees at home and abroad. Our members travel with a peace of mind that help is a phone call away.
We deliver complete solutions to medical needs at remote sites, from project start-up right through to the operational phase. We operate four clinics on Jurong Island for a major client.
Our individual traveller and individual resident abroad programmes are specifically designed to meet the travel and medical needs of individuals, at home or abroad.
With just a phone call, our members can tap into our round-the-clock resources, including:
- A team of full-time doctors and nurses
- Multilingual customer service executives and managers
- Healthcare management experts
- In-house travel department
- Security and technical consultants
- An aviation desk to identify suitable aircrafts for evacuations
- Priority access to two air ambulances
- Our global network of Assistance Centres and clinics
- A network of thousands of preferred service providers worldwide
The Singapore Assistance Centre has been actively engaged in providing crisis management services, medical and security assistance and emergency evacuations during numerous high-profile crises, including the Bali bomb blasts (October 2002 and 2005), the SARS outbreak (Mar 2003 – Aug 2003), the tsunami (December 2004), and Jakarta hotel bombings (July 2009).
Click here for directions to Singapore Assistance Centre.