For medical or security advice or assistance, please call our Assistance Centre at +65 6338 7800.
We are in the business of saving lives, protecting your global workforce from health and security threats. Wherever you are, we deliver customised health, security risk management and wellbeing solutions to fuel your growth and productivity. In the event of extreme weather, an epidemic, a security threat or a personal medical emergency, we provide an immediate response providing peace of mind.
Established in 1985, the Singapore office is one of International SOS’ two headquarters.
We support your diverse and mobile workforce, from in-country people managers, to domestic employees, site workers and assignees, and strengthen your organisation's resilience. Anytime and anywhere.
Our unparalleled services include:
- 24/7 real-time access to the latest, expert health and security information and advice for you and your employees
- Dedicated senior health and/or security experts acting as advisors to your organisation
- Access to an evolving repository of digital and multi-lingual training courses
- Local support on a global scale that connects you to a network of 90,000 accredited high quality medical, security and logistics providers
- Medical staffing for remote sites
- Primary care clinics: Setup and operation
- ISO 9001:2015 certified Assistance Centre and medical transportation evaluation standards for both scheduled and air ambulance transportation
- Extensive experience in managing complex cases including neonatal, obstetric, infectious diseases and artificial hearts.
- Repatriation of mortal remains
For more case studies of how we supported employees and organisations during routine situations and critical incidents, click here.
The Singapore Assistance Centre has been actively engaged in providing medical and security assistance, crisis management services and emergency evacuations during numerous high-profile crises, including the Lombok earthquake, Kerala floods, Nepal earthquake, student protests in Bangladesh, Bali bomb blasts, the SARS outbreak, the tsunami in Phuket and Jakarta hotel bombings.