Based in Geneva and Zurich, International SOS Switzerland provides for more than 30 years tailor-made health and security risk management and resilience solutions, protecting global workforces.
International SOS supports SMEs as well as multinationals, international organisations, governments, NGOs, the United Nations as well as many educational institutions around the world with tailor-made health and security risk management and resilience solutions, protecting their global workforce. Among them, more than 70% of the companies listed in the SMI trust our expertise.
International SOS Switzerland is comprised with a team of highly qualified and experienced Swiss professionals with strong local know-how and expertise.
We also help Swiss companies and organisations manage their international health and security concerns and have supported major overseas construction and infrastructure projects, world-class sporting events, and executive meetings and conferences for VIPs.
International SOS delivers the most appropriate solutions and services for your company’s managers and employees:
- Health and security assistance: preventative information, recommendations and support in case of emergency
- Training and e-learning solutions
- Workforce resilience solutions including Tracker, our communication and localisation tool
- Medical and security consulting: site survey, risk analysis, policies, health plans
- Medical services: International SOS clinics, access to healthcare in remote sites, medical staffing on sites, medical supplies
- Occupational Health, wellness, medical check programmes
We meet the high demands of our customers by providing excellent service through our 27 Assistance Centres all over the world, which includes English, German, French, Italian and other 95 different language & dialect capabilities. To receive assistance in your local language or in English, please call us: +41 22 785 6464.
Our commercial offices and teams are located in Geneva and Zurich, in order to accompany our Swiss clients. To learn more about how we support our Swiss clients in protecting their mobile workforce, view the video HERE.