International SOS has been present in France since 1996. Today, the Paris office forms part of the company’s global infrastructure and is home to a 24-hour Assistance Centre, providing a range of specialist services. We employ specialist teams who proactively help clients manage risks and respond to all types of routine or emergency requests.
Our expertise includes:
- Pre-trip assistance services
- Advice and emergency assistance from our 24/7 Assistance Centre (including the organisation of hospitalisation, medical evacuation and repatriation)
- Medical assistance services
- Occupational healthcare services (public heath and vaccination programmes)
- Third-party administration services
- Security services
- Access to a network of global providers
Our clients range from multinational corporations in the aviation and maritime industry to energy, mining and large-scale construction companies, banking and financial institutions, NGOs and governmental and public sector bodies. We help our clients proactively manage the safety and security of their travelling employees by providing expert advice, support and emergency medical assistance. We also provide remote site support services to French multinational corporations in the energy, mining and large-scale construction sector, assisting companies in meeting their duty of care for their expatriates and personnel in the field.
- Site surveys and medical audits
- Emergency medical response planning
- Medical staffing and clinic management
- Medicine, disposable and medical equipment supply
- Clinic design engineering and outsourcing
Our Assistance Centres have language skills in English, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Russian and Portuguese, among others. International SOS also provides travel, medical and security assistance services to several large Japanese travel and insurance companies and has a dedicated unit of Japanese assistance coordinators for our Japanese customers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and CIS regions.
For full details of all our services, please contact us.
Click here for directions to the Paris Assistance Centre.