Please visit https://www.internationalsos.fr for more details.
International SOS has been present in France since 1996. Today, the Paris office forms part of the company’s global infrastructure and is home to a 24-hour Assistance Centre, providing a range of specialist services. We employ specialist teams who proactively help clients manage health and security services and respond to all types of routine or emergency requests.
Our expertise includes:
- Location advice
- Advice and emergency assistance from our 24/7 Assistance Centre (including the organisation of hospitalisation, medical evacuation and repatriation)
- Health and security assistance services
- Occupational healthcare services (public heath and vaccination programmes)
- Third-party administration services
- Health and security consulting services
- Access to a network of global providers
Our clients range from multinational corporations and mid-size companies in the energy, mining, construction, food, consumer goods, services companies, banking and financial institutions, NGOs and governmental and public sector bodies. We help our clients proactively manage the health, wellness and security of their global workforce by providing expert advice, support and emergency medical assistance.
We also provide remote site and medical support services to French corporations, assisting companies in meeting their Duty of Care for their assignees and employees such as:
- Site surveys and medical audits
- Emergency medical response planning
- Medical staffing and clinic management
- Medicine, disposable and medical equipment supply
- Clinic design engineering and outsourcing
For full details of all our services, please visit www.internationalsos.fr.