VietnamInternational SOS has been operating in Vietnam since 1989. Through on the ground experience and knowledge, International SOS understands the medical and security challenges facing organisations in their day-to-day operations.
Our role in Vietnam is to provide care for business travellers, international assignees and their families. Since 1989, we have invested significantly to do so and in recognition of our contribution, the President of Vietnam awarded International SOS Vietnam with Labour Medal in 2003 and 2009.
Click here for directions to our Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City office
International SOS and Raffles Medical Joint Venture Clinics
Members’ Privileged Access Benefits
In October 2015, International SOS formed a joint venture with Raffles Medical Group to enhance and expand the services of its 10 clinics in China, Vietnam and Cambodia. These clinics will gradually be branded and operated by Raffles Medical Group.
The joint venture clinics will provide privileged access to International SOS members which include:
- Dedicated members-only reception with executives knowledgeable in International SOS’ benefits and protocol to assist and minimise waiting time.
- Priority appointment with members’ preferred doctors when available.
- Preferential rates on consultation, procedures, medicine and health checks.
- Cashless transaction for existing clients with direct billing arrangements with insurers or corporate credit facility. New direct billing arrangements may also be established with a wider range of insurance providers.
- Multilingual support in English, Japanese and Chinese by an international team of doctors, nurses and medical specialists or up to 99 languages supported by our Assistance Centres.
- A client liaison executive to assist members with any requests or enquiries, e.g. medical reports, billing and invoicing etc.
For more information about our joint venture clinics, please visit www.rafflesmedical.com/international