If you need Emergency Assistance while you are in Mongolia, please call the Beijing Assistance Centre on +86 10 6462 9100
International SOS has been operating in Mongolia since 2004. Our emergency assistance services, clinics, on-the-ground medical services, and managed health care solutions are linked in with our global capabilities to deliver leading solutions for organisations operating in Mongolia.
Our resources in Mongolia include a joint venture partner medical clinic, SOS Medica Mongolia UB Clinic, a 24-hour Assistance Centre located in Beijing and network of service providers ranging from local referral hospitals and aviation providers. We also maintain first aid training facilities of international standard and staff management capabilities to deliver on-site medical services for clients.
Since the establishment of our local joint-venture partnership in 2004, International SOS has remained at the forefront of medical and security assistance in Mongolia. For more than a decade, International SOS has helped to shape the healthcare landscape in Mongolia.
In 2010, International SOS opened its first official office in Ulaanbaatar.
Our in-country and regional capabilities include:
- Dedicated support of our 24-hour Assistance Centre located in Beijing, China.
- International-standard, ISO accredited partner clinic in Ulaanbaatar, SOS Medica Mongolia UB International Clinic
- Official administrative office in Ulaanbaatar
- Dedicated air ambulance on standby for evacuations from Tianjin International Airport
- 133 local healthcare, medical and logistics partners country-wide
- Each year we manage more than 10,000 cases and perform more than 220 medical evacuations for members in Mongolia
Our on-site medical personnel are supported and managed by our global infrastructure and resources and receive continuous medical education, coaching and training. Our doctors, nurses, medics, and occupational and public health experts:
- Are qualified and experienced
- Deliver routine primary care activities
- Provide emergency medical care
- Undertake preventative and management activities such as implementation of site health plans and management of medical supplies and equipment
- Help coordinate emergency evacuations and repatriations with support from our global Assistance Centre network
Our set of supply chain services ensure that medical supplies reach project sites when they are needed:
- Advisory services are a set of consultancy based services used to pre-qualify potential medical supplies providers, or to advise on a list of medical supplies adapted to a particular project site’s requirements
- Arrangement services assist organisations to arrange the purchase of medical supplies including selection of a suitable supplier, management of orders, invoicing, contracting and other optional requirements