If you need Emergency Assistance while you are in Cambodia, please call the Bangkok Assistance Centre on +66 2 205 7866
In August 1998, International SOS established its operations in Cambodia with the Phnom Penh medical clinic in response to client requirements. The Phnom Penh clinic offered international standards of personalised medical care and assistance to individuals and their families, groups, as well as private sector and non-governmental organisations.
For more information on any of our services, please call or email us.
International SOS and Raffles Medical Joint Venture Clinics
Members’ Privileged Access Benefits
In October 2015, International SOS formed a joint venture with Raffles Medical Group to enhance and expand the services of its 10 clinics in China, Vietnam and Cambodia. These clinics will gradually be branded and operated by Raffles Medical Group.
The joint venture clinics will provide privileged access to International SOS members which include:
- Dedicated members-only reception with executives knowledgeable in International SOS’ benefits and protocol to assist and minimise waiting time.
- Priority appointment with members’ preferred doctors when available.
- Preferential rates on consultation, procedures, medicine and health checks.
- Cashless transaction for existing clients with direct billing arrangements with insurers or corporate credit facility. New direct billing arrangements may also be established with a wider range of insurance providers.
- Multilingual support in English, Japanese and Chinese by an international team of doctors, nurses and medical specialists or up to 99 languages supported by our Assistance Centres.
- A client liaison executive to assist members with any requests or enquiries, e.g. medical reports, billing and invoicing etc.
For more information about our joint venture clinics, please visit www.rafflesmedical.com/international