PROTECTING YOUR PEOPLE WHEREVER BUSINESS TAKES THEM
For over 30 years, International SOS has supported European organisations manage the medical and security risks associated with overseas assignments. Our offices span across Europe, namely in Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
- We have more than 500 medical, security and operational staff throughout the region
- We manage a network of over 21,000 local healthcare, medical, and logistics providers (3,500 partners) across Europe and Africa.
- We run an annual Malaria Awareness campaign to raise awareness and funding for charitable donations. We also support a number of community outreach and wellness initiatives, including the Breast Cancer Run, Handi Capable, the London to Paris Cycle Challenge, and Volunteer Days.
- Winner of several awards:
- Continuity Insurance & Risk - Risk Management Awards 2019, “Risk Management Product of the Year”
- Top Employers Institute – “Top Employer” (UK) Certification 2019
- FERMA - Risk Management Awards 2017, “Emerging Risk Solution of the Year”
- Business Travel Awards 2016 - “Best Specialist Travel Service” award
- Continuity Insurance & Risk - Risk Management Awards 2015, “Best Specialist Risk Management Company”
More than 1,500 European businesses, organisations, agencies and government bodies have integrated our services into their everyday business operations.
With increased focus on Duty of Care, employers cannot afford to take chances when it comes to the health and well-being of staff and their families in the region.
Our Services in action
Military Coup in Burkina
Evacuation of doctors exposed to Ebola in Sierra Leone
Western Europe terror attacks 2015-2016 including Paris attacks