24/7 Incident Escalation Support to Provide Your Organisation Peace of Mind
- How does your organisation have a process in place to escalate incidents covering events such as workplace accidents and data breaches?
- What protocols do you follow for managing incidents out of hours, including evenings or weekends?
- How do you ensure that timely incident updates reach your management teams and key decision makers? Additionally, how do you keep employees and their families informed?
International SOS is fully equipped to assist you with our Incident Support Solution, a service that provides 24/7 support to managers, supervisors and employees in reporting organisational incidents by way of a dedicated phone line.
In the event of an incident such as workplace accidents or data breaches, your employees inform the dedicated International SOS team through a unified gateway, ensuring a structured and timely response. The support line is managed by incident security specialists who detect, analyse, and report incidents affecting your assets (human, material, intangible) and your reputation.
Understanding the Process
A dedicated incident team integrated within our 26 global Assistance Centres is available 24/7 to handle your incident reporting and escalations with round-the-clock expertise.
What Types of Incidents do We Cover?
Our team of experts are trained to handle reports of any incidents internationally related to:
- Employee Health & Safety
- Industrial & Operational Incidents
- Natural Disasters
- Cyber / Information Systems
- Social Media / Reputation Risk
Benefits to Your Organisation
Explore our case studies
Chemical Spillage into a River Next to Your Factory
Industrial accidents are among potential crisis scenarios for many industries. Learn how the Incident Escalation Team assisted one of our clients in activating escalation and crisis management plans and minimising consequences.AssistanceBusiness ContinuityCrisis ManagementPublic Health
Data Breach Reported on Social Media
Learn how our Incident Escalation line experts handled a potential exposure of one of our client’s sensitive data on social media.Business ContinuityCrisis ManagementRiskSecurity
Shooting at a Client Premises in Arizona, US|Arizona, United States
Learn how our Incident Escalation team supported a client during an active shooter incident.AssistanceRiskSafetySecurity