YOUR PARTNER FROM START-UP TO GLOBAL LEADER
International SOS provides global solutions to ensure the health and security of your people, as well as the integrity of your business. With more than 35 years’ experience and a global footprint spanning 90 countries, we partner with you to increase the effectiveness of your global programmes: Enabling you to make the optimal business decisions when it matters most.
We work with large global tech companies as well as start-ups that are on their way to changing the world. Supporting 85 of the top 100 World’s Best Employers (Forbes), our services have become synonymous with the needs of organisations that want to go above and beyond in ensuring that their people are safe, healthy, and happy. We achieve this by being uniquely adaptable to the needs, size, growth stage, and organisational culture of our clients.
MANAGING TODAY’S CHALLENGES WHILE PREPARING FOR TOMORROW
Here are some examples of how we have supported our clients:
- Helped to ensure that the domestic and international travellers of a mid-sized software company were prepared to travel safely as pandemic restrictions eased
- designed and implemented a global COVID-19 vaccination programme for a top-five tech company
- provided COVID-19 medical guidance and expertise to a major software company
- developed a COVID-19 contact tracing framework for a major tech hardware manufacturer
- created and maintained incident management plans for a small tech company
ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS FOR YOUR MANAGEMENT AND UNPARALLELED SERVICES FOR YOUR PEOPLE
Our services enable you to make informed business decisions, protect the health and safety of your people, and attract and retain top talent. Tech companies partner with us for these key reasons:
A trusted resource
- For global health & security intelligence and expertise
- Available 24/7 for leadership, management and employees
- Deliver best-in-class services
One global partner
We operate in-country wherever you operate, providing local support for all health and security needs, on a global scale.
We understand the importance of supporting a diverse workforce, and support this throughout our customisable services. We provide a unique user experience, where you can tailor the service to meet your needs and the needs of your people.
Empower you and your people to achieve your goals
- Enable faster and more confident decision-making during incidents and major crises
- Deliver cost efficiencies: we partner with you to both realise and demonstrate return on investment
- Attract and retain talent
TECH WORKFORCE RESILIENCE IN ACTION
REDUCTION OF COVID-SECURE FACILITIES COSTS for a large technology company
COVID-19 VACCINATION PLANNING FOR A LARGE MEDIA COmpany
EVACUATION OF TECH EMPLOYEES FROM HONDURAS TO MEXICO DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Two employees remained in Honduras when the government closed borders and commercial flights were cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
CRISIS MANAGEMENT SUPPORT FOR A TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY DURING COVID-19
Our client wanted to evaluate their crisis management handling during the COVID-19 pandemic in order to improve their management of future crises around four main areas: decision making, roles and responsibilities, and organisational set-up.
UNPARALLELED SERVICE QUALITY
International SOS has global ISO 9001:2015 certification across all our business lines and for all registered companies. This distinction includes Assistance Centres, Remote Medical Sites, Clinics, MedSupply, Health Care Services and Security Services at International SOS worldwide. It also covers our concierge and lifestyle platforms under Aspire Lifestyles.