ACHIEVING TECH’S HEALTH & SECURITY GOALS
International SOS is proud to support more than 84% of Forbes Top 100 tech companies to work for. But we support tech companies of all sizes: our services are scalable to the needs of your people.
Tech companies typically partner with us to augment their global health and security programmes and teams. Including the provision of local intelligence and analysis to enable fast decision making, when it matters most.
If you have no health and security teams in-house, you can utilize our own people to compliment your existing organisation structure. This removes the costs of recruiting, training, and operating in-house. So you can focus on your core business.
FEATURED: COVID key lessons learnt with Facebook & Salesforce
COVID-borne crisis management teams are redefining Duty of Care practices. Facebook, Salesforce & International SOS share their key lessons learnt in 2020.
Link to full roundtable discussion: https://vimeo.com/492203079
ADDRESSING THE CRISES OF TODAY & PREPARING FOR TOMORROW
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented new challenges in providing a safe, resilient and sustainable future for your workforce. Failure to evolve the way you protect your number one asset, your people, could result in a backwards step in productivity and in the fight against COVID-19.
International SOS can provide you with a global solution to protect the health and security of your people and the integrity of your business. Our solution evolves to address emerging threats, so you don’t have to make the same investment.
We understand your unique culture, the importance of user experience and the criticality of personal privacy and diversity:
YOUR PEOPLE NEEDS | YOUR MANAGEMENT NEEDS
ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS & UNPARALLELED SERVICES
Our service is mapped to key needs of tech companies:
A trusted source of global security & health intelligence
- A single trusted source of expertise
- On-demand access to local intelligence
- Speak directly to experts behind the intelligence: App, chat or call
One global partner
As we operate in-country in every location you are, we can give you local support for all health and security needs, on a global scale.
We understand the importance of supporting a diverse workforce, and support this throughout our customisable services: providing a unique user experience, where your people can tailor the service to meet their needs.
Empowering you and your people to achieve your goals
- Make faster decisions with confidence during incidents and major crises
- Deliver cost efficiencies: we partner with you to realise and demonstrate your programme ROI
- Attract and retain talent
TECH WORKFORCE RESILIENCE IN ACTION
- Mid-sized software company needs help ensuring travellers are prepared, and can travel through COVID restrictions
- Top 5 Tech company wants a global flu vaccination program
- Major software company needs help communicating COVID-19 vaccination process to staff
- Major hardware manufacturer needs resources to contact trace COVID-19 cases
- Small tech company needs expertise to create and maintain incident plans
- Major media company needs direction for making film shoot COVID-safe
REDUCTION OF COVID-SECURE FACILITIES COSTS for a large technology conglomerate
COVID-19 VACCINATION PLANNING FOR A LARGE MEDIA CONGLOMERATE
EVACUATION OF TECH EMPLOYEES FROM HONDURAS TO MEXICO DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Two employees remained in Honduras when the government closed borders and commercial flights were cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
CRISIS MANAGEMENT SUPPORT FOR A TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY DURING COVID-19
Our client wanted to evaluate their crisis management handling during the COVID-19 pandemic in order to improve their management of future crises around four main areas: decision making, roles and responsibilities, and organisational set-up.