We can help you achieve your goals by preparing your employees for layered threat environments, helping them to feel supported and productive, and providing them with assistance whenever they have a question, concern or crisis. Anytime, anywhere. We help to keep them healthy and safe, so you can focus on your core business activities.
Your organisation’s risk profile is unique. Comprised of:
- A diverse workforce with differing personal risk profiles. Denoted by variables such as: underlying health issues, experience in location, gender, age, disabilities and sexual orientation.
- Operations in locations with varying health and security threat levels. For example, you could have offices and sites in France (low medical & security risk) and Nigeria (high medical & security risk).
- A range of job roles that present evolving health and security risks: office/home working, international assignments, national & international business travel, and site-based workers.
A corporate solution that supports workforce resilience
- Understand your organisation’s unique risks so you can be better prepared.
- Minimise business disruptions.
- Ensure employees’ awareness of health and security risks.
- Establish a complete response structure, should anything happen.
- Offer employees cost-effective and worry-free management of medical care abroad.
- Comply with your Duty of Care requirements.
- Be an employer of choice to attract and retain talent.
Key components of our solution
- Expert-led first call (security and medical professionals are on the call directing the care and services to you) – security resolve without business disruption in more than 81% of cases.
- One-stop shop solution to support all employees (one number, 24/7) for easy/quick access.
- Updates, alerts and location information is easily accessible via our assistance app and a website we set-up and maintain for you by our experts.
- Your global footprint within Tracker, so you receive a complete picture of your risks on a daily basis. Managers are immediately notified when there is direct staff exposure to emerging threats via Tracker’s proactive alerts.
- Employees automatically receive email location advice advisories.
- Webinars, specific communication plans and websites on emerging risks are arranged throughout the year.
- A global network of accredited providers ensures we have ‘boots on the ground’ to support you should you need it.
- We coordinate with your insurance policies through Direct Billing Agreements for ease of administration.
- Our Risk Policy Advisory service supports you in the building of your policies and procedures.
For more information, see detailed global risk mitigation programme.