We can help you achieve your goals by preparing your employees for layered threat environments, helping them to feel supported and productive, and providing them with assistance whenever they have a question, concern or crisis. Anytime, anywhere. We help to keep them healthy and safe, so you can focus on your core business activities.
Your organisation’s risk profile is unique. Comprised of:
- A diverse workforce with differing personal risk profiles. Denoted by variables such as: underlying health issues, experience in location, gender, age, disabilities and sexual orientation.
- Operations in locations with varying health and security threat levels. For example, you could have offices and sites in France (low medical & security risk) and Nigeria (high medical & security risk).
- A range of job roles that present evolving health and security risks: office/home working, international assignments, national & international business travel, and site-based workers.
A corporate solution that supports workforce resilience
- Understand your organisation’s unique risks so you can be better prepared.
- Minimise business disruptions.
- Ensure employees’ awareness of health and security risks.
- Establish a complete response structure, should anything happen.
- Offer employees cost-effective and worry-free management of medical care abroad.
- Comply with your Duty of Care requirements.
- Be an employer of choice to attract and retain talent.
Key components of our solution
- Expert-led first call (security and medical professionals are on the call directing the care and services to you) – security resolve without business disruption in more than 81% of cases.
- One-stop shop solution to support all employees (one number, 24/7) for easy/quick access.
- Updates, alerts and location information is easily accessible via our assistance app and a website we set-up and maintain for you by our experts.
- Your global footprint within Tracker, so you receive a complete picture of your risks on a daily basis. Managers are immediately notified when there is direct staff exposure to emerging threats via Tracker’s proactive alerts.
- Employees automatically receive email location advice advisories.
- Webinars, specific communication plans and websites on emerging risks are arranged throughout the year.
- A global network of accredited providers ensures we have ‘boots on the ground’ to support you should you need it.
- We coordinate with your insurance policies through Direct Billing Agreements for ease of administration.
- Our Risk Policy Advisory service supports you in the building of your policies and procedures.
Assistance for you and your entire workforce is just one component of our Workforce Resilience service: everything you need to safely manage your global teams while they work around the world.