Corporate travel safety
Our employee travel safety programme helps to ensure that your employees are prepared and aware. With 24/7 support from our teams, you’ll be kept informed.
We can help you achieve your goals by preparing your employees for travel and supporting them whilst they are in unfamiliar and remote locations. Our global risk mitigation programmes help to keep your employees healthy and safe, so you can focus on your core business activities.
Implementing a global risk mitigation programme
Based on 30 years of practical experience and extensive research into Duty of Care, we have developed a systematic approach to assisting organisations in the design and implementation of integrated risk mitigation solutions. These solutions are designed to proactively manage the medical and security risks associated with overseas travel or assignment. International SOS utilises a set of practical tools (assistance app, web portal, automated reporting) that support employees and managers alike during the course of a trip or assignment.
Our three-step approach follows the course of a trip or assignment. It helps to prepare employees before departure, supports them whilst abroad, and provides assistance should they have a question or concern. This approach is backed by a robust Assistance Centre network staffed by medical, security, aviation and logistics specialists. Our services are dedicated to providing support for any medical or security question, concern, or emergency 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
A corporate travel safety solution to meet your needs
- Understand your risks so you can be better prepared.
- Minimise business disruptions linked to travel abroad.
- Ensure employees’ awareness of health and security risks abroad.
- Establish a complete response structure, should anything happen.
- Offer employees cost-effective and worry-free management of medical care abroad.
- Comply with your Duty of Care requirements.
- Be an employer of choice and attract/retain talent.
Key components of our solution
- Expert-led first call (security and medical professionals are on the call directing the care and services to you) – travel security resolve without business disruption in more than 81% of cases.
- One-stop-shop solution to support all employees abroad (one number, 24/7) for easy/quick access.
- Updates, alerts and country information is easily accessible via our assistance app and a website we set-up and maintain for you by our experts.
- Your global footprint within TravelTracker, so you receive a complete picture of your risks on a daily basis. Managers are immediately notified when there is direct staff exposure to emerging threats via TravelTracker’s proactive alerts.
- Travellers automatically receive email pre-trip advisories.
- Webinars, specific communication plans and websites on emerging risks are arranged throughout the year.
- A global network of accredited providers ensures we have ‘boots on the ground’ to support you should you need it.
- We coordinate with your insurance policies through Direct Billing Agreements for ease of administration.
- Our Travel Risk Policy Advisory service supports you in the building of your policies and procedures.
For more information, see detailed global risk mitigation programme.