HAVING A SAFE AND RAPID EVACUATION PLAN IS ESSENTIAL TO SAVE LIFE OR LIMB
A key component of prevention and Duty of Care is preparing for the rare instance when prevention is not possible. Having a safe and executable evacuation plan can make a difference in saving life or limb.
Mitigate risk to your employees and organisation with access to an unsurpassed evacuation service through our Workforce Resilience subscription. With over 35 years of experience and expertise in medevac and mass evacuations, combined with a global operations infrastructure, we ensure that your organisation receives the most cost-effective evacuation solutions without compromising quality.
Enjoy peace of mind with access to our 24/7 integrated assistance - covering all eventualities from ground, to air, to sea - should your employees need evacuation support.
Why is it so Important to Find the Right and Trusted Evacuation Provider?
Standards and quality of aviation and aeromedical operations vary significantly across the globe. Evacuations often entail accessing both poorly regulated and resourced aviation environments, introducing potential risks.
The right provider will have a comprehensive credentialling and accreditation programme that is essential to mitigating risks.
WHAT RISKS CAN THE RIGHT PROVIDER MITIGATE?
- Operators working with inadequate medical indemnity insurance or accident liability coverage.
- Operators with non-compliant aviation practices and a history of significant aircraft incidents or without valid certification for air ambulance work.
- Inadequate medical equipment and medications or unsafe medical equipment fittings and inappropriate or insufficiently trained medical staff.
OVER 35 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- We remained at the forefront of medevac, medical repatriations and mass evacuations, despite the complexity of COVID-19 restrictions.
- We have handled all types of routine and complex transports from infectious diseases, neonatal and obstetric, to artificial hearts.
- We have undertaken mass evacuations in the event of significant local incidents such as civil unrest, natural disasters, terrorist incidents and multi casualty accidents.
HOW WE SUPPORT OUR CLIENTS
Evacuation from Bali|Kedonganan, Bali, Indonesia, Indonesia
A 19 year old girl had been involved in a motorbike accident in Bali suffering serious leg and hip injuries. She was admitted to a local hospital where they insisted on pre-payment before treating her.AssistanceSafety
Evacuation of Tech Employees From Honduras to Mexico During the Pandemic|San Pedro Sula, Honduras, Honduras
International SOS worked with two local security providers in Honduras to evacuate two employees of a tech company via ground transportation from San Pedro Sula to Tegucigalpa for an onward charter flight to Mexico.COVID-19Evacuation
Avoid a Worsening Condition and Costly Evacuation|Yangon, Myanmar
International SOS’ expert medical advice, qualified health providers and logistical support, the risk of a debilitating stroke was averted and Australian based country manager was able to make a full recovery.EvacuationHealth