Many employees go on international assignment unaware of their personal health, Occupational Health and destination risks. MedFit is a health screening programme that provides clients with the global infrastructure and medical resources to minimise these risks.
Minimising medical risks not only satisfies your Duty of Care but helps safeguard your investment. Failed cross-border assignments are expensive and a medical evacuation is not only an unexpected cost but may impact your reputation. Pre-assignment medical checks that are not managed, standardised and auditable can be a drain on your resources and time. Not only that, but without a deep understanding of employee risk profiles, they will be poorly targeted.
MedFit mitigates these risks by using a structured, medically led, pre-assignment and periodic medical screening programme. We provide your personnel with the tools they need to maximise the chances of their assignment running smoothly.
MedFit programmes deliver:
- Medically led pre-assignment and periodic screening including vaccinations, malaria chemoprophylaxis and TB screening
- Tailored medical examinations and fitness conclusions aligned with your company risk profile
- Global co-ordination of appointment administration and recall for certificate expiry
- Dedicated MedFit provider network
- Annual health trend reporting
- Tailored company portal
- Medical data storage
To ensure your MedFit programme is aligned with your company’s needs, our Occupational Health Physicians assist you in designing the appropriate medical examination criteria. MedFit is a complete, managed programme. A credentialed network is aligned with your locations, a single point of contact for all appointments and online tools support the programme for personnel and HR/HSE teams.