Minimising foreseeable health risks not only satisfies duty of care but helps safeguard your investment. Failed international assignments are expensive. Medical evacuations add to this cost and also impact your reputation. Unfocused pre-assignment medical checks are costly and time consuming. A deep understanding of the destination risks is required.
By reviewing both personal health risk factors and country medical risks, you are mitigating your risk exposure to maximise the chances of your personnel’s assignments running smoothly, delivering as expected. By identifying health issues prior to departure eMedFit programmes provide you with a clear focus on prevention.
eMedFit programmes deliver:
- An easy-to-use web-based medical screening application that reviews personal health and destination specific health risks
- Tailored medical questionnaires aligned with your company needs
- Tailored portal hosting your questionnaire
- Optional approaches to delivering medical follow-up
- Global coordination of appointment administration
- Annual health trend reporting and secure medical data storage.