The ASIS Europe – From Risk to Resilience event is aimed at addressing both physical and cyber security risks, and the role of security in supporting business objectives. It is a significant gathering for security leaders who work in multi-national environments.
VISIT OUR BOOTH #D3/E3
ATTEND OUR WORKSHOPS AND PRESENTATIONS
Meet our Security Experts: At our booth #D3/E3, you will have the opportunity to explore our latest innovations in security and risk management solutions. Our team of experts will be on hand to showcase how our comprehensive suite of services can help protect your people and assets, no matter where they are in the world.
- Click here to complete the form to arrange an appointment with our Security Experts during the event. Within 48 hours, we’ll reach out to suggest a suitable time slot on your selected day.
Leadership Track: This year, we are collaborating with Iqarus, our medical sister company, and Conducttr, a renowned crisis simulation software firm to propose an immersive and realistic experience for the participants with a crisis management workshop / simulation "Crisis Response: mastering chaos through situation control". Register for this workshop and join International SOS in venturing beyond the conventional and collectively embracing the challenges of crisis response.
- Join the interactive workshop: Leadership Track 3 - 21/03 from 13:30 to 15:05
Innovation Track: We will also be present with a presentation on "Operating in high-risk locations". Our expert will focus on teaching managerial forces to operate a business in high-risk locations, what complexities they bring, and how to respond to incidents in these countries.
- Join the session: Innovation Track - 22/03 from 09:00 to 09:20
Our Experts Attending the Event:
- Franco Fantozzi - Senior Security Advisor Italy, International SOS
- Giles Hill - Chair International Security Advisory Board, Senior Security Advisor, International SOS
- Wolfgang Hofmann - Regional Security Manager Germany & Austria, International SOS
- Gautier Porot - Global Crisis management Practice Leader, Consulting, International SOS
- Beatrix Renaut - Regional Security Manager Southern Europe, International SOS
- Thomas Tidiks - Board Member, International Security Advisory Board, International SOS
- James Wood - Regional Security Director Northern Europe, International SOS
Scheduling an appointment with our experts does not grant access to the event; separate registration is required. To register to the ASIS event, visit the ASIS Europe 2024 website.