International SOS Foundation: Ambassador of Duty of Care
The Foundation has five goals:
- Study and research: Health, safety and security risks linked to global mobility
- Educate: Provide information to workers and contractors, employers and government on risks.
- Strengthen corporate social responsibility in areas in proximity to worksites
- Develop international instrument for risk mitigation
- Disseminate information on risks in a variety of formats
Key activities of the foundation include research and education on topics concerning Duty of Care, travel risk management and work health.
The Foundation is separately funded and operated from the International SOS business.