Join us at AidEx 2023, the world's leading humanitarian aid and disaster relief event, to connect with the people and organisations that are making a difference in the world.
Visit us at Booth E19 for a chance to speak to our experts about how we can support your organisation in your response to Conflict, Natural Disasters, Climate Change, and Pandemics through the provision of high-quality and safe medical supplies.
With over 35 years of expertise, International SOS has been supporting donor-funded humanitarian organisations in delivering critical medical supplies to affected populations.
We offer a comprehensive range of medical supply services, including:
- Procurement and delivery of medical supplies, equipment, and pharmaceuticals, including customised kits and modular health facilities.
- Logistics and supply chain management services to ensure that medical supplies are delivered to the right place at the right time.
- Training on medical supply management and logistics.
- We also have a team of specialists who can be deployed to provide support with preventive health programmes or emergencies.
Read more about our Medical Supplies capabilities here.
You can visit us at Booth E19 at AidEx 2023 to learn more about our capabilities and talk about how we can support your organisation. Our team on the ground includes Emmanuel Petrequin, General Manager, MedSupply Government Services, Julien Mathevon, Business Development Manager, MedSupply Government Services, Khouloud Ghazouani, Key Account Manager, MedSupply Government Services, Mia Pagh, Senior Business Development Manager, MedSupply Government Services.
Why choose International SOS for your medical supply needs?
- We have a global network of accredited vendors and our own in-house medical supply chain capability.
- We have a proven track record of delivering high-quality and safe medical supplies to affected populations in emergencies around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive range of medical supply services, including procurement, delivery, logistics, and training.
- We have a team of specialists who can be deployed to provide support with preventive health programmes or emergencies.
- We are committed to working with our clients to deliver the best possible medical supply and logistics support.