Our medical and security experts shared our predictions for 2023. Now in its 10th year, our annual Risk Outlook report is your essential reference guide for 2023. Our report reveals findings from a survey of c. 1,200 risk professionals across 75 countries, carried out by Ipsos MORI. It also brings together research insights from the Workforce Resilience Council and extensive International SOS proprietary data.
In this webinar our experts provided a deep dive into the Geopolitics forecast for the new year, helping your organisation with geopolitical shifts, socio-economic challenges and increasing polarisation. Our experts also reflected on one year following the Ukraine conflict.
- Jeremy Prout, Director, Security Solutions
- Michael Rogers, Security Director, Information & Analysis
- Murima Thodi, Marketing Manager
- Viktor Panchak, Security Director
This webinar is part of a deep dive series, unpacking each of International SOS' top 5 predictions for the year ahead. Our other sessions include:
- Climate Change & Health Webinar - 22 Mar - 2PM SYD | 2PM LON
Climate change and other forces are increasing health & Security risks with wide ranging impacts.
- Travel Risk Webinar - 26 Apr - 2PM SYD | 2PM LON
Plan for the unplannable – travellers want more support.
- Mental Health Webinar - 23 May - 2PM SYD | 2PM LON
Workforce wellbeing, and introducing the happy at work equation (A+B+C)-D.
- Intelligence Webinar - 21 June - 2PM SYD | 2PM LON
Timely, accurate, trusted, actionable – the power of intelligence & analysis in decision making.