THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO USERS ON THE BASIS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
You must review this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions because they govern your use of this Website and are binding upon you as a guest or registered user. International SOS group ("Intl. SOS") may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time at its discretion by updating this posting.
Purpose of website
This website, as well as the contents of this website, including all information, text, graphics, images, hyperlinks and other material including user contributions (the "Materials"), are for general educational purposes only and are not intended to be used for the purposes of personal safety, providing medical treatment or attention, making medical or health-related decisions. This website is not a substitute or replacement for medical or personal safety advice, which we encourage you to obtain from a medical professional, doctor or other relevant specialist. International SOS does not endorse any statements or opinions made in the materials nor determine the truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness thereof. International SOS does not take any responsibility for the materials nor will International SOS be responsible for any damages to users of the website, however caused. Use of the website or materials and any reliance on the materials will be at your own risk.
Accessing the website and account security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
International SOS and/or its suppliers own and retain the copyrights in the materials found in the International SOS website. Unless otherwise specified, no one has permission to copy or republish, in any form, any information found on the International SOS website. Map Quest.Com owns the map images published on this site. This product contains proprietary property of MapQuest.com. Unauthorised use, including copying of this product is expressly prohibited. This site also contains proprietary property with copyright Columbus Travel Publishing Ltd 2006. No material from this site or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by International SOS may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
The name International SOS, the terms Aspire Lifestyles, MedAire, Iqarus, the International SOS Logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the International SOS Group of Companies or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of AEA International Holdings Pte Ltd. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Links to other sites
This website may contain links to other websites, which are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by International SOS of the contents of such other websites. International SOS is not responsible for the content of any other web sites and does not make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites or the contents or materials on such websites. If you decide to access other websites, you do so at your own risk.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate any affiliate of the International SOS Group of Companies, any employee of any affiliate of the International SOS Group of Companies, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm an affiliate of the International SOS Group of Companies or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE INTERNATIONAL SOS GROUP OF COMPANIES NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE INTERNATIONAL SOS GROUP OF COMPANIES HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Information on this Website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein.
Limitation of liabilities
IN NO EVENT, IN REGARD TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, WILL ANY COMPANY WITHIN THE INTERNATIONAL SOS GROUP, ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS, INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGES AND/OR INJURY CAUSED BY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMMES OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN THE EVENT THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS UNENFORCEABLE, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE COMPANIES WITHIN THE INTERNATIONAL SOS GROUP, THEIR AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS, INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS WEBSITE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGES PAID BY THE CLAIMANT FOR THE ACCESS OF THE WEBSITE IN THE TWELVE MONTHS PRECEDING THE CLAIM OR THE AMOUNT OF USD $10,000 IN THE AGGREGATE, WHICHEVER IS THE LESSER.
Confidential or proprietary information
International SOS is pleased to hear from you and welcomes your comments regarding International SOS products. Unfortunately, you will understand that International SOS does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our website. Please note that any information or material sent to International SOS will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending International SOS any information or material, you grant International SOS an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that International SOS is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
The Website contains a client support platform ("Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to affiliates of the International SOS Group of Companies (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose/according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INTERNATIONAL SOS GROUP OF COMPANIES AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials in this website are presented solely for the purpose of promoting International SOS products. International SOS makes no representation that materials or products depicted in the site are appropriate or available in all locations. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.