Assistance is as close as a phone when you travel as an International SOS member.
International SOS provides medical advice, assistance and referrals for travellers abroad.
Our medical team are often able to resolve our member’s concerns via a phone call. However, should we recommend further medical assessments, our doctors can quickly direct you to medical providers we know meet our high standards of service.
Members gain access to the International SOS Assistance App, a powerful tool that provides medical and travel guides at your fingertips. Users can access information on over 200 countries and 300 cities around the world as well as contact the nearest International SOS Assistance Centre for help or advice when needed.
Memberships are available for individuals and families. Popular programmes are for students studying abroad, executives travelling for business and families relocating to a new country.
- Evacuation and repatriation coverage
- Medical referrals worldwide
- Dispatch of medication and medical supplies
- Medical monitoring
- Key medical and travel information
- One-click dialling to the nearest Assistance Centre
- Medical alerts
- Peace of mind
- Lost document advice and assistance
- Emergency translation and interpreter services