With recent Federal Government announcements around the reopening of our borders and home quarantine arrangements, organisations are preparing to return to travel and dusting off their travel risk management policies and programs.
To support an effective and safe return to travel, our four-part webinar series with special guest Dr Ian Hosegood, Group Chief Health Officer at Qantas look at:
- How does travel risk management and Duty of Care look like in a COVID-19 world?
- What is the latest Government thinking in relation to our international borders and home quarantine arrangements
- What is the role the company will play in regards to home quarantine?
- I have many international staff who want to see family and friends. How do I plan for remote working abroad and the new phenomenon of Workcation?
- What is the new ISO 31030 standard - Managing Travel Risks – Guidance for Organisations?
- How does a best practise travel program look like in real life?
- How do I utilise my digital tools, I have not accessed Tracker, the International SOS app, portal, Site Monitor or Travel Ready system in some time?