Active planning for critical incidents helps organisations be better prepared for an escalating security situation. The better prepared the company is and the different scenarios it has prepared, the faster informed decisions can be made.
This webinar is the second session of a total of three and focus on the basics in crisis management, definitions and organisation.
Obtain a foundational understanding of Crisis Management in three sessions, or watch just one session, depending on your skill level:
- Crisis Management Foundations: Click here to watch the first session
- Background and introduction (COVID-19 "Wake-up Call"), implementation
- Crisis Management Successful Practices
- Good and bad examples from various organisations
- Crisis Management Problem Solving: Click here to watch the third session.