Ebola virus is a potentially severe illness, killing an average of half of those it infects. Our health experts are monitoring the situation closely since the beginning of the outbreak.
Join two of our seasoned experts who have dealt with previous Ebola outbreaks in Africa for out next webinar.
They will cover:
- The latest Ebola facts – what to know about the disease
- Current outbreak status and updates
- How to protect your workforce and operations against Ebola
- Management of Ebola cases
- Dr Andre Willemse, Regional Medical Director, Medical Services at International SOS
- Dr Fraser Lamond, Regional Medical Director, Assistance and Global Air Rescue at International SOS.