Join us at this exclusive get-together with our subject matter experts, as well as other like-minded peers from the industry as we delve into the following:
- The key pillars of a travel risk management programme that aligns with the recently published ISO 31030 guidance.
- The health and safety aspects that organisations need to consider in the new travel reality, including employee mental health and changes in travel patterns.
- The current trends and challenges we are supporting our clients with, and how you can apply these learnings to your own travel risk policies and processes.
- Insider insights from our Assistance Centre
- Simulation exercise on the latest case studies and receive feedback from subject matter experts
- Engage in meaningful discussions on various issues with cross industry peers and experts
- Networking opportunity over a warm coffee and breakfast
- Opportunity to pre-book a flash review session of your ISO standard risk assessment results
Seats are limited to 30 people (two delegates per company). Be sure to reserve your spot and a confirmation email will be sent in due course.