With the re-opening of countries’ borders in stages, navigating the new travel reality involves facing new challenges and increased security and health risks even travelling to traditionally low-risk countries. It is essential for organisations to raise the awareness of proactive action before travelling, and increase support and counselling services for their travelling employees in order to provide the best possible personalised protection to their travellers and assignees.
To continue our Workforce Resilience series for South East Asia, we are joined by our Global Pandemic Experts, Dr David Teo and Dr Richard Jones, together with our Regional Security Manager, Leo Ng, to take a closer look at the current situation and share organisational best practices in health & security travel polices and risk management to maximise prevention and enable safe business travel.
- COVID-19 Situation Update: What's New
- The New Travel Realities
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements and Testing Strategy
- Reviewing your Travel Risk Policy & Return to Travel Checklist
- Travel Restrictions and Border Controls Information and Advice
- Educate, prepare and support your Business Travellers and Managers
- Case Studies