Amidst the ongoing Middle East crisis, International SOS extends support to clients with timely updates, evacuation assistance, and response to requests. For many organisations, understanding the elevated threat environment and possible escalations is crucial for business continuity to safeguard employees.
During our briefing webinar, our experts discussed:
- Geo-political dynamics and possible scenarios in Middle East
- What do events in the Middle East mean elsewhere, including in Europe
- Medical situation update and emotional support for employees
- Key Takeaways - what do you need to do now
Additionally, our health and security experts provided invaluable advice.
Your speakers for this webinar:
- Dr Ryan Copeland, Regional Medical Director, Assistance, EMEA
- James Wood, Regional Security Director, Northern Europe
- Martin Clements, Advisor to International SOS on Geopolitical Risk
- Tarun Nijjer, Lead Security Analyst, Europe