International SOS is organising a unique event dedicated to security and risk management professionals on 24 March 2022 at Hotel Four Seasons de Madrid. As in previous years, top-level speakers will share their vision on the main global challenges and the impact on the international action of companies.
The programme for this edition is as follows:
- Medical & Security Risk Outlook 2022
- Ricardo Lenoir Grand Pons - Security Manager of International SOS
- Ana Calatrava - Medical Director of International SOS
- Security situation in the Sahel area
- Francisco Espinosa - Major General G.C. (R) - Leader of the GAR-SI Sahel European Security Project
- Ukraine: Regional impact of the crisis
- Luis Fontán - Military Advisor to the Presidency of the Government - COL. IM
- Is my organisation prepared to face today's security challenges?
- Javier Mollá - Regional Security Manager of International SOS