Entitled, 'Building a Travel Risk Management Programme Fit for The COVID-19 World', this virtual training course was designed to provide individuals responsible for, or part of their organisations travel risk management team with the competencies necessary to enhance their travel risk management (TRM) programme to encompass ISO 31030:2021. The two-day course will equip stakeholders with the practical tools necessary to develop or update their travel risk management policies to address the most pertinent health and security risks impacting their workforce.
The course will lead with a comprehensive review of ISO 31030:2021 specifically focused on the core areas most impacting organisations – managing risk, assessment and treatment. Our experts will disseminate how to proactively integrate these elements into your organisations policies, through case studies, exercises and simulations. By attending the course, delegates will be suited to lead their travel risk management response, define the roles and responsibilities of an effective programme and how to monitor its success.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Security experts, risk managers, health practitioners, travel managers, or others with equivalent experience in managing safety, health and security of their travellers.
Day 1 – A focus on the critical sections of ISO 31030:2021
- Introduction into the standard and its contents
- The importance and benefits of ISO 31030:2021 in the context of the pandemic
- The role and benefits to integrating medical and security policies to proactively mitigate travel risks
Day 2 – How to implement ISO 31030:2021 into your Travel Risk Management programme
- How does ISO 31030:2021 fit within existing policies and programmes
- The key pillars of a TRM programme
- How to identify the critical risks impacting your workforce depending on the unique profile of the organisation
- The role of ISO 31000 and ISO 45001
- Action plan for implementing and updating a TRM programme
Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be awarded with a certificate from the Foundation to use towards their professional development.
- Dr Anthony Renshaw, International SOS Regional Medical Director, Health Consulting Europe
- Harriet Brennan, International SOS Security Manager, UK & Ireland