This in-person and online training course, certified by CPD, is designed to provide individuals responsible for their organisation's crisis management team with the competencies necessary to actively participate in the protection and resilience of their organisation, people and assets.
Throughout the programme, participants will learn the methodology behind an effective crisis management response, define the roles and responsibilities of a crisis management team, provide an effective approach for situation monitoring and decision-making, and at the end of the course trainer/s will have simulations that will help you to learn, consolidate and apply crisis management response best practice techniques.
Who Should Attend?
This training programme is for anyone wishing to develop competencies in understanding the methodology behind effective crisis management and executing a successful crisis management response.
The three-day course will take you through the holistic crisis management response methodology, enhance individual leadership skills through practical critical risks essentials and develop your expertise in corporate global workforce risk.
The goal of the course is for participants to develop a clear understanding of the benefits of a crisis management team, the roles and responsibilities and how to effectively manage crisis within your organisations. This includes an overall understanding of the identification and management of associated risks, and crisis management simulations.
On successful completion of the course, you will have the required knowledge, skills and information to:
- Understand and implement a holistic crisis management response methodology inside a clear robust framework
- Enhance their leadership skills by reviewing the practical critical risk essentials and crisis-proven responses method
- Build crisis management response expertise through a highly intensive global workforce risk management simulation exercise supported by a responsive/adaptive scenario with digital situational awareness tools
- Confidently address the decision-making process under time pressure and environmental and technical constraints
- Develop your expertise in corporate global workforce risk mitigation and implement sustainable business continuity strategies in their respective business environments
Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be awarded a CPD accredited certificate.
- Gautier Porot, Crisis Management Consultant and Security Director, International SOS
- Michael Causey, Crisis Management and Security Consultant