The International SOS Foundation has designed a new virtual training course entitled Crisis Management Response and Leadership, certified by CPD.
This virtual training course is designed to provide individuals responsible for, or part of their organisations crisis management team with the competencies necessary to actively participate in protection and resilience of their organisation, people and assets.
Throughout the programme, participants will learn the methodology behind an effective crisis management response, define the roles and responsibilities of a crisis management team, provide an effective approach for situation monitoring and decision-making, and at the end of the course trainer/s will have simulations that will help you to learn, consolidate and apply crisis management response best practice techniques.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The target audience for this training programme is anyone wishing to develop competencies in understanding the methodology behind effective crisis management and executing successful crisis management response.
Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be awarded a CPD accredited certificate.
On successful completion of the course, participants will have the required knowledge, skills and information to:
- Provide participants with a holistic crisis management response methodology alongside a clear academic framework
- Enhance individual leadership skills throughout practical critical risks essentials and crisis-proven responses methods derived from medical and security expert's doctrine
- Consolidate attendee's crisis management response expertise throughout a highly intense Global Workforce risk management simulation exercise supported by a responsive/adaptive scenario with digital situational awareness tools
- Train decision-making process under time pressure and environment/technical constraints
- Develop participant’s expertise in Corporate Global Workforce risk mitigation and implement sustainable business continuity strategies in their respective business environments
The training will take place in a live, virtual classroom where the trainers will guide participants through the subject in an interactive learning format. Participants will acquire the skills through simulation exercises, discussions, and break out sessions for networking. Participants will be encouraged to ask questions and discuss their real-life examples so that they can apply learnings in their work immediately after the training.