Is your travel risk programme fit for today’s new mobility risk reality? According to travel data from our global clients, we have seen a four times increase and a 7% month on month growth in international trips since February 2021. In line with this, your Duty of Care is evolving and employee expectations are growing.
Join us at this exclusive get-together with our subject matter experts, as well as other like-minded peers from the industry as we delve into the following:
- The key pillars of a travel risk management programme that aligns with the recently published ISO 31030 guidance.
- The health and safety aspects that organisations need to consider in the new travel reality, including employee mental health and changes in travel patterns.
- The current trends and challenges we are supporting our clients with, and how you can apply these learnings to your own travel risk policies and processes.
What is in for you?
- Insider insights from our Assistance Centre
- Simulation exercise on the latest case studies and receive feedback from subject matter experts
- Engage in meaningful discussions on various issues with cross industry peers and experts
- Networking opportunity over a warm coffee and breakfast
- Opportunity to pre-book a flash review session of your ISO standard risk assessment results
Limited to two delegates per company. Be sure to reserve your spot and a confirmation email will be sent in due course.