Our medical and security experts shared our predictions for 2023. Now in its 10th year, our annual Risk Outlook report is your essential reference guide for 2023. Our report reveals findings from a survey of c. 1,200 risk professionals across 75 countries, carried out by Ipsos MORI. It also brings together research insights from the Workforce Resilience Council and extensive International SOS proprietary data.
In this webinar our experts provided a deep dive into the Geopolitics forecast for the new year, helping your organisation with geopolitical shifts, socio-economic challenges and increasing polarisation. Our experts also reflect on one year following the Ukraine conflict.
- James Robertson, Security Director, Australasia
- Rebecca Malzacher, VP Marketing, International
- Tanvi Gupta, Lead Analyst
This webinar is part of a deep dive series, unpacking each of International SOS' top 5 predictions for the year ahead. Our other sessions include:
- Travel Risk Webinar - 26 Apr - 2PM SYD | 2PM LON
Plan for the unplannable – travellers want more support.
- Mental Health Webinar - 23 May - 2PM SYD | 2PM LON
Workforce wellbeing, and introducing the happy at work equation (A+B+C)-D.
- Intelligence Webinar - 21 June - 2PM SYD | 2PM LON
Timely, accurate, trusted, actionable – the power of intelligence & analysis in decision making.