By early 2024, International SOS will have launched three new research pieces: Risk Outlook 2024 – the themes shaping the year ahead, Return on Investment – a business case for prevention, and Health, Security and Safety – responsibilities of Australian organisations to employees on business travel and overseas assignments. In the interest of sharing knowledge and creating a community, we thought this would be the perfect time to host a series of face-to-face events around Australia and New Zealand.
Join us for an interactive session at your preferred location, where our subject matter experts will explore the findings of our research and discuss the below topics with like-minded peers from various industries:
- Themes forecasted to shape your organisation’s 2024, including managing a perma-crisis, extreme weather, deepening global instability, opportunities and risks of artificial intelligence, and a changed employment relationship
- The true cost of a failed international assignment and the cost effectiveness of a preventative risk management program for business travellers and assignees
- Updates to WHS and psychosocial laws with case examples of enforcement and prosecution
- How ISO 31030 Travel Risk Management can act as a framework to assist organisations in complying with legislation
To mark the launch of this report we are hosting a webinar where our expert panellists will discuss the pay off and building a business case for investing in prevention.
Locations and Dates
- Brisbane: Tuesday 5th March
- Sydney: Tuesday 19th March
- Perth: Thursday 21st March
- Auckland: Tuesday 9th April
- Wellington: Wednesday 10th April
- Melbourne: Tuesday 30th April
Your speakers for this conference are:
- Dr Mark Parrish - Global Medical Director, International SOS
- James Robertson - Regional Security Director ANZ, International SOS
- Dr Andrew Ebringer - Regional Medical Director ANZ, International SOS
- Jessica Beatson - General Manager ANZ, International SOS
- Louise Volsen - Snr. Director Account Management and Client Services, International SOS
- Mark Willmot - Risk Management Director, International SOS
Submit the form below to register for the location of your choice.