Research shows working for organisations that demonstrate purpose and a commitment to their employees’ health and wellbeing is increasingly important. That is probably obvious. Join us as we explore the vital role that employers can play in supporting their people to be more resilient through periods of stress and volatility, wherever they may work from.
Join us as we discuss:
- Workplace health and safety and duty of care updates
- New workplace psychosocial legislation
- The broadened wellbeing equation post-COVID
- Understanding the ISO 31030 guidance and how it supports a mobile workforce
- Developing systems and policies to enable Hybrid, Remote and Work from Anywhere work