Companies have once again had to backtrack on their back to the office plans due to the surge in COVID-19 cases amid the Omicron variant. A mid-January survey by International SOS of over 200 ANZ companies found that 90% of office based workers were currently working from home and that 74% of those organisations envisioned welcoming staff back into the office in the next 1 – 3 months.
Those same companies reported protecting employee health, wellbeing and engagement their top priorities. In this webinar, Dr Andrew Ebringer & Special Counsel Nerida Jessup, from law firm Herbert Smith Freehills discuss the changed Government guidelines, testing regimes and navigating legal compliance.
We cover off:
- When do we expect Omicron to peak?
- Government vs Corporate policies for returning to office
- Testing, screening policies & regimes
- Limiting transmission, risk mitigation in the office
- Managing workplace screening, isolation & close contacts
- Workforce planning, hybrid working
- Legal considerations
- Contraction of COVID-19 in the workplace
- Testing and reporting
- Employers legal obligations and Duty of Care