- Global health and travel security trends - what we are seeing and how you can prepare as an organisation
- How you can go beyond the minimum requirements to prepare, prevent, and protect your employees while also retaining talent
- How you can integrate ISO 31030 into a broader risk management strategy and promote business continuity and productivity
- How does this support your ESG and Duty of Care agenda
- Best practices shared amongst your peers
Who should attend:
Security experts, risk managers, human resource managers, travel managers, or others with equivalent experience in managing safety, health and security of their workforce.