Discover China’s multifaceted landscape in our Spotlight on China webinar, the webinar series that takes a closer look at emerging issues, upcoming significant events, as well as climate related issues impacting the countries where your organisation has operations. After kicking off the series with a focus on USA, we are now moving on to China.
Dr. Karabo Mongae, Medical Director Assistance – China, and Noriko Takasaki, Security Director Assistance – Asia, discussed:
- Medical and travel risk landscape post-COVID
- Travel risks, including climate, seasonal and weather-related risks
- Language and cultural gaps: top tips for travellers
- Practicalities when travelling to China
- Dr. Karabo Mongae, Medical Director China
- Noriko Takasaki, Security Director Assistance,Asia
Watch the webinar recording.