CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19) OUTBREAK
Video recorded on 10 February 2020.
This is a rapidly evolving situation. International SOS is monitoring closely and updating our coronavirus disease (COVID-19) website as more information becomes available.
We advise all organisations to continue to monitor this outbreak, proactively communicating with your people to explain the ways to prevent infection, review and implement your plans for pandemic and other infectious disease outbreaks.
Members - please use the Assistance App to access our latest alerts.
Locations with confirmed cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Please note: detailed information for each location requires login (service subscribers only).
How can International SOS help?
Frequently asked questions:
Can International SOS provide accurate and timely information on COVID-19 and/or tools to help me communicate and educate my workforce?
- Our Site Monitor tool provides you with operational information on the status of the outbreak and automated email alerts when your deﬁned work locations are under threat.
- Information is maintained 24/7 by medical experts with extensive experience in previous outbreaks including: Ebola, Zika virus, plague, SARS, bird ﬂu and the H1N1 2009 pandemic inﬂuenza.
- You also have access to: pre-scripted and customisable communication materials, posters, procedures, presentations, planning tools, and other resources.
- Templates are maintained by our experts – so if advice and protocol change, updates are made for you.
Can you also provide additional advice from a medical expert to quickly review and/or implement COVID-19 plans and procedures?
- Our expert medical advisors can help you quickly review and implement your plans and procedures.
- Site Monitor can also be utilised to store your new policies and procedures – giving you ease of regular maintenance, communication, and dissemination to your workforce.
Can an International SOS senior doctor act as a health advisor to my organisation?
- Our team of doctors can act as expert medical advisors: working with you to review your plans and procedures, and support your crisis teams, so you are prepared for every eventuality: including outbreak preparedness and evacuation planning.
- Advisory services and personalised situation analysis can be provided virtually or in person.