Webinar | Back to Travel: Focus on Russia
Following an increase in machine deliveries to Russia in the first half of 2020, many companies are now faced with the question of how to assemble and commission the delivered machines and lines. The machinery also needs to be maintained and repaired. The stock of German machinery and plant in Russia is huge.
- Which are the current possibilities to send personnel to Russia?
- What is the current situation regarding COVID-19?
- What should I do if my employees fall ill on site?
- How is COVID-19 changing everyday life in Russia?
- Does the COVID-19 crisis have an impact on the security situation in Russia?
In 1.5 hours, experts from the VDMA and International SOS will give you an up-to-date overview of the topics of travel, health and safety.
- Sven Flasshoff, VDMA Russia
- Dr Stefan Eßer, International SOS
- Nicolas Sommer, International SOS
- Monika Hollacher, VDMA Foreign Trade Association
- Oliver Wack, VDMA Foreign Trade Association
This event is the continuation of the virtual series of events "Back to Travel" with a country-specific focus on the important markets of the mechanical engineering industry.